Monday 27 February 2012

Week ?

We've been getting down to business these last couple weeks, organizing the roles we will take on to make the creation of the magazine a little smoother. It's been difficult getting used to the unusual structure of the school day, i'm finding it difficult to feel motivated to do much work because unlike a normal school period-to-period routine, I know that i'm going to be in the same room after the bell goes so it seems I have all day to complete even small tasks. I think i'll need to take the goal-setting plan seriously. I'm keen to play around with Pinterest, but i'm on the waiting list >:( So until then, this week i'll finish my artist studies, contact my 2nd artist, and finish the book i'm reading so I can do a response. I promise.

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your honest analysis of how things are going for you S.Mouse, particularly in relation to the motivation factor. It'll be interesting to read how the more structured plan that we're setting up works for you.

    ReplyDelete