Monday 13 February 2012

Week 1 review

The only word I can think of to describe our first week in the art programme, is interesting. Everything happened in a mad rush, there was paint and second-hand furniture everywhere. I learnt new things about myself, mostly that i'm more easily annoyed than I thought. It's going to take a while still to get used to some of the stronger personalities in the class. I still think we did okay getting the room done-up to a standard that we can learn in, chill in, create in, and eat in. Once the fridge arrives i'll be happy. We have a couch thank you jesus (and the dump), so days like these where all I want to do is sleep, are now supported by red plush in the corner of the room. Although i've had enough of some of these people, we're gonna have to learn to work well together for the sake of the project, and Mr Cunnane.

No comments:

Post a Comment