Tuesday 6 March 2012

WEDNESDAY

Me and Marilyn are trying to get along, she's co-operating a little better than yesterday so my mood is improving. We need rags to dry our brushes on, I keep having to trek to the next room. I feel a bit like subway. I'll end up with a pie in my hand sometime today. I'm freaking out a bit that it's already wednesday, these paintings need to be done! Unfortunately I have a slooow painting style so that means more stress about time management. I can do it. I'll get it done.

1 comment:

  1. Marilyn's hand is almost done, she just needs her nails painted. Our relationship is on the incline. She has an encouraging look on her face and a certain charm about her that keeps me coming back ;) Sally attempted her photoshoot with me, I don't think she was too happy with the outcome but she's got more ideas to improve them so hopefully it'll go better tomorrow. Still nervous about my time management.

    ReplyDelete